Zum Inhalt wechseln


Foto

911 First Responders


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fattboi94

fattboi94

    Lieutenant

  • Members
  • 39 Beiträge:
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC

Geschrieben 19 Juli 2014 - 11:10

I have LA Mod 2.0.1 installed on 911 First Responders im trying to switch maps to the original one. In the LA Mod folder is a Map Switcher Program called, "MAP SWITCHER". When I use it, it opens up in a Windows Batch File. When it opens it says Press 1 for LA Mod Freeplay or 2 for Original Map. I press 2 and it tries to copy the original map, and it says access denied. I also have Woods original map installed and I also don't seen to have any clue how to actually get another map on freeplay. 

 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

 

 

Angehängte Datei(en)



#2 Wkboy714

Wkboy714

    Senior Captain

  • Members
  • 489 Beiträge:
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England, UK

Geschrieben 19 Juli 2014 - 11:40

Access denied errors usually mean that the mod folder is read-only or protected. Make sure to run the map switcher as administrator and check the mod folder and all its contents are not read-only. Hopefully that makes sense.

#3 fattboi94

fattboi94

    Lieutenant

  • Members
  • 39 Beiträge:
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC

Geschrieben 20 Juli 2014 - 05:03

Access denied errors usually mean that the mod folder is read-only or protected. Make sure to run the map switcher as administrator and check the mod folder and all its contents are not read-only. Hopefully that makes sense.

 

OK, So I right click on the LA mod folder, and scroll to properties. I unchecked Read-Only and it says access denied, I need to provide admin permission to change, but I am the admin. But when I click OK, it says applying attributes and then it reverts itself back to Read-Only.



#4 Wkboy714

Wkboy714

    Senior Captain

  • Members
  • 489 Beiträge:
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England, UK

Geschrieben 20 Juli 2014 - 02:36

Strange. However, there is an easy way to manually change the maps around. Go into LA mod folded/Maps and there should be two folders called New Freeplay map and Original Freeplay map. Depending on which you want, copy the contents of the folder and paste them in the /Maps folder. It should ask you to overwrite some files - press yes. That should be it.

#5 fattboi94

fattboi94

    Lieutenant

  • Members
  • 39 Beiträge:
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC

Geschrieben 20 Juli 2014 - 06:00

ok , imma try that.

Strange. However, there is an easy way to manually change the maps around. Go into LA mod folded/Maps and there should be two folders called New Freeplay map and Original Freeplay map. Depending on which you want, copy the contents of the folder and paste them in the /Maps folder. It should ask you to overwrite some files - press yes. That should be it.

ok that work. So can i do this for woods map.

USE THE EDIT BUTTON. Next time I have to merge your posts it'll cost you a warning, or I'll just delete the post depending on how lazy I feel.