Packing prototypes
Started by
Sawdbuster
, feb 28 2012 12:05
5 replies to this topic
#1
Gepost 28 februari 2012 - 12:05
How do I pack prototypes like model changes in the editor, lights, childs etc?
#2
Gepost 28 februari 2012 - 06:46
Model changes, light changes, adding childs etc. are all saved automatically when you click OK. You don't need to do anything extra to save your changes.
Owner of 295 Warning Points
Executive Director: Forum Child Watch
Think a lot. Say little. Write nothing.
-J.P. Morgan
Executive Director: Forum Child Watch
Think a lot. Say little. Write nothing.
-J.P. Morgan
#3
Gepost 29 februari 2012 - 03:42
I know that, but they only saved to me; I gave one of my friends in real life (yes I've some), a submod I made using boston skins from the download center, but that was the only thing that saved. None of my lights, wheels, model changing in the editor, none of that stuff saved. So if I put a file up to use on the download center you guys would actually get the mod in full.
#4
Gepost 29 februari 2012 - 07:54
As far as I know you can't.
If you want to give someone else the mod, upload the whole mod including your changes to somewhere like rapidshare or 4shared and give your friend the link. Then delete the file after he has it. That way only he has the link anyway.
If you want to give someone else the mod, upload the whole mod including your changes to somewhere like rapidshare or 4shared and give your friend the link. Then delete the file after he has it. That way only he has the link anyway.
Owner of 295 Warning Points
Executive Director: Forum Child Watch
Think a lot. Say little. Write nothing.
-J.P. Morgan
Executive Director: Forum Child Watch
Think a lot. Say little. Write nothing.
-J.P. Morgan
#5
Gepost 29 februari 2012 - 09:59
The lights and childs all fall under the prototypes. So the reason he didnt get the lights, is because he must not have gotten the prototypes for that model.

*Real women love cops, the rest marry firefighters*
#6
Gepost 02 maart 2012 - 01:54
How do I make prototypes? EP4 files?












